Benefits of Roof Trusses
• Complex roof and ceiling profiles are easy to design with today’s software.
• Hip and valley roof systems are much easier to build using trusses than with conventional framing.
• Trusses can be used with a variety of on-center spacing, to optimize strength and lumber resources.
• Long, clear spans are easy to create, reducing or eliminating the need for interior bearing walls, beams, and columns.
• Structures are dried in more quickly, saving time and avoiding weather-related delays.
• There are almost no limitations when you design with trusses.