The Technology of CableRail
One of the most popular architectural products for use in both commercial and residential applications today is CableRail. CableRail consists of a wide range of standard and custom stainless steel cable assemblies that can be used on railings, fences and other applications that are both architectural and decorative!
There are many advantages to using a CableRail assembly within your railing system. It requires little maintenance, it is impervious to mold and insects, and in addition, it is extremely strong. Its modern and sleek design enable a clear view of landscapes and interior arrangements as well since CableRail takes up little surface area.
Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements. Simply select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing unimpaired views.
Some of CableRail’s highlights:
* It is made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-resistant, 316-grade stainless steel.
* CableRail is available in 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ diameter cable to complement any railing design.
* It is sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field.
* It is easily installed on new or existing wood or metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings.
* Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings are available.
* This modern product contains recycled materials which ease environmental strains.
Please contact on of our professionals today about this modern and versatile railing assembly system. If you have design questions or inquiries about installation, our sales team at Sterritt Lumber can address your needs today!