Georgia Pacific LAM
Georgia-Pacific’s GP Lam Laminated Veneer Lumber is the perfect solution when construction applications call for long spans that sometimes are not supported. Wide doorways between rooms, larger entrances, and spacious window openings all call for strong applications.
With a thickness up to 3 ½”, this material can address a wide range of your construction needs. What makes this product even more unique and special is that using it earns points toward National Green Building Certification. You can rest assured that this product complies with very specific green building practice criteria as delineated in the National Green Building Standard!
Where GP LVL outperforms conventional lumber:
* It resists shrinking, warping, checking, and splitting.
* It possesses high design values for bending, stiffness, and shear strength.
* There are no deficiencies in the material to cut out.
* There is less waste on your jobsite.
* GP Lam boasts of incredibly high strength to weight ratio (over 50 times stronger than wood.)
* It is easy to machine.
* FiberGuard sealant gives temporary protection from moisture damage
When it comes to engineered lumber, Georgia-Pacific is the most trusted in name in the industry. No project is too big or too small. We look forward to handling your many LVL requirements here at Sterritt Lumber, and GP Lam could be the solution to many of your project needs!